The Evolution V air conditioner offers high-efficiency variable speed performance in a remarkably small cabinet and provides up to 19 SEER cooling efficiency. The variable speed inverter capacity control delivers up to 5 stages of operation for exceptional load matching, dehumidification and zoning performance.
This product has been designed and manufactured to provide flexible system matching and work with a wide variety of indoor units and controls.
- Up to 19 SEER / Up to 13 EER
- Microtube Technology™ refrigeration system
- Sound level as low as 56 dBA in low speed
- Soft start and smooth ramp to operating speeds
- Variable speed compressor operates at 5 stages with capacity range from as wide as 25-100%
- Air cooled Inverter variable speed drive
- System requires Evolution® Connex™ Control with compatible software for 5 stage
- Ratings provided with 2-stage thermostats and suitable non-communicating indoor
- products for 2-stage operation.
- Puron® refrigerant - environmentally sound, won’t deplete the ozone layer and low lifetime service cost.
- Front-seating service valves
- Inverter control drives compressor and fan motor
- No control module attached to fan motor
- Evolution intelligence monitors critical system parameters
- Pressure equalizer valve for easy compressor starting
- High-pressure switch
- Suction pressure transducer
- Compressor discharge temperature sensor
- Suction temperature sensor
- Filter drier (field installed)
- Internal crankcase heater standard