The 926TA Multipoise Variable-Speed Condensing Gas Furnace features the two-stage Preferred t Series System. The Perfect Heat® technology two-stage gas valve is at the heart of the comfort provided by this furnace, along with the variable-speed ECM blower motor, and two-speed inducer motor. With an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) up to 96.5%, the Preferred™ Series two-stage gas furnace provides exceptional savings when compared to standard gas furnaces. This Preferred t Series Gas Furnace also features 4-way multipoise installation flexibility, and is available in eight model sizes. All units meet California Air Quality Management District emission requirements.
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® Version 4.0 criteria for gas furnaces: 95+AFUE; AMAC electrical rating; 2% or less cabinet airflow leakage.
- Silicon Nitride Perfect Light™ Hot Surface Igniter.
- Perfect Humidity® technology, including SmartEvap™ technology, when paired with an appropriate thermostat.
- FanOn Plus™ technology allows control of continuous fan speed from a compatible thermostat.
- 4-way multipurpose design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installations, with unique vent elbow and optional through-the-cabinet downflow venting capability.
- Full-featured variable-speed blower motor, two-speed inducer motor, and two-stage gas valve.
- Adjustable blower speed for cooling, continuous fan, and dehumidification.
- Aluminized steel primary heat exchanger.
- Stainless-steel condensing secondary heat exchanger.
- Propane convertible
- Factory-configured ready for upflow applications.
- Fully-insulated casing including blower section.
- Convenient Air Purifier and Humidifier connections.
- Direct-vent/sealed combustion, single-pipe venting or ventilated combustion air.
- Installation flexibility: sidewall or vertical vent.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Perfect Heat® Technology - This feature with Adaptive Control is a proprietary function that promotes homeowner comfort through two stages of heating. This Bryant furnace offers a patented algorithm that continually monitors and adjusts furnace operation by looking at both current and past conditions to determine the most effective stage of heating and the amount of time to run each stage, every cycle.
- SmartEvapt Technology - When paired with a compatible thermostat, this dehumidification feature overrides the cooling blower off-delay when there is a call for dehumidification. By deactivating the blower off-delay, SmartEvap technology prevents condensate that remains on the coil after a dehumidification cycle from re-humidifying throughout the home. This results in reduced humidity and a more comfortable indoor environment for the homeowner. Unlike competitive systems, SmartEvap technology only overrides the cooling blower off delay when humidity control is needed. Once humidity is back in control, SmartEvap re-enables the energy-saving cooling blower off-delay.
- Fan On Plus™ Technology - Sometimes the constant fan setting on a standard furnace system can actually reduce homeowner comfort by providing too much or too little air! Fan On Plus technology improves comfort all year long by allowing the homeowner to select the continuous fan speed of their choice using a compatible thermostat.
- HYBRID HEAT® Dual Fuel system - This system can provide more control over your monthly energy bills by automatically selecting the most economical method of heating. With HYBRID HEAT, our system automatically switches between the gas furnace and the electric heat pump as outside temperatures change to maintain greater efficiency and comfort than with any traditional single-source heating system. The heat pump also delivers high-efficiency cooling in the summer