The 915S Multipoise Condensing Gas Furnace is part of the Legacy Line.Sporting a PSC blower motor and an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 95.5%, this single-stage gas furnace provides efficient comfort for homeowners. This Legacy Line Gas Furnace also features 4-way multipoise installation flexibility, and is available in eleven model sizes. A Bryant® Air Conditioner or Heat Pump can be used to form a complete system. All units meet California Air Quality Management District emission requirements. These furnaces are approved for Manufactured Housing (Mobile Home) applications.
- 4-way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installation.
- Optional through-the-cabinet downflow venting.
- Installation flexibility with a 360-degree rotating elbow.
- Silicon Nitride Perfect Light™ Hot Surface Igniter.
- Aluminized steel primary heat exchanger.
- Stainless-steel condensing secondary heat exchanger.
- High-quality corrosion-resistant prepainted steel cabinet with hemmed edges for safety.
- Factory-configured ready for upflow applications.
- Direct-vent/sealed combustion, single-pipe venting or ventilated combustion air.
- PSC blower motor, single-speed inducer motor, and single-stage gas valve.
- Propane convertible
- Approved for Manufactured Housing/Mobile Home applications (except 26,000 and 140,000 Btuh input) with MH accessory kit.
- Convenient Air Purifier and Humidifier electrical connections.